924/944 Crankshaft sensor bracket Speed & Reference
This is a redesign of the original Crank position sensor bracket with better functionality.
For mounting the Speed & Reference sensor correctly
When you change a clutch or need to take out the engine, this could be your nightmare. You can easily spent an hour on this to get out. The tight area makes it a frustrating job. So we have a time saver for you.
Break & Snap off the original old sensorbracket. In 5 seconds your problem is gone.
This new sensor bracket has a few nice features over the old one:
- Easy adjust the correct clearance with the bolt
- Adjust the clearance with test light procedure since this bracket is not conductable
- Sensors will come out easy
- Mounting can be done with a 10mm wrench instead of the allen bolt
- We deleted the third tdc sensorholder
For the turbo models you can still use the small ring to lift the sensor (because of the slightly bigger starter ring gear)
924 S 2.5 1986-88
Original part number: 94410132107, 9441013210